Ms. Hoek is an authoritative and inspirational speaker and author of the award-winning bestseller book ‘New Economy Business’, the book that has gotten international appreciation for the clear vision on a sustainable, circular economy and the new role of business. She published numerous articles in magazines such as The Huffington Post, Executive Finance and is a global voice for G20, G7 Climate Change and Cop23. Hoek is a partner of Chairman Mentors International, a European company that enables CEO’s to benefit from the experience of seasoned Chairman around the world. She recently launched her newest book ‘The Trillion Dollar Shift’, during the World Economic Forum Annual Conference in Davos. Hoek thus is a unique speaker able to take all society’s challenges at hand sketching concrete path to business’ and capital’s success.
Marga Hoek’s Top Themes and Topics for 2023:
- Leadership in a tumultuous and rapidly changing world; how to create sustainable success by leading with purpose.
- Unlocking sustainable business opportunities: in a dynamic environment.
- ’23 Global business risks and opportunities overview: outlook on a more prosperous world.
- Sustainable, inclusive capitalism: a new economic, multi stakeholder system.
- DEI: how to create a truly diverse company and team, seizing its value for business.
- Purpose: as a guidance in a disruptive and tumultuous world.
- Sustainable business: the risks and opportunities, moving ESG to the core of strategy.
- ESG investment: how investment can help create a better world, with equal, more stable returns and growth perspectives.
- The city of the future: smart and sustainable, creating a better lifestyle, sustainably and higher business value.
- Sustainable brands and branding: including the metaverse for immersive customer experience.
- Tech for Good: how technology can create both sustainability and business value.
What Marga offers you in her keynote speeches:
Hoek is a visionary, but with a close look on reality. She combines sharing her vision with many concrete examples of exciting business cases throughout the world. She can engage and relate with many different audiences, in many different countries.
Marga Hoek is the international business and thought leader on sustainable business and capital and the shift form the linear economy to a circle economy. She has gained recognition over the years as a successful and innovative business leader in various CEO and executive roles. Thinkers50 has incorporated her in their radar 2019 list.