Martin Roll delivers the combined value of an experienced global business strategist, senior advisor and facilitator to Fortune 100 companies, Asian firms and family-owned businesses on how to build and manage strong, global brands as well as the leadership and transformation of high-performing, marketing-oriented businesses.
Martin’s top themes & topics for 2022
- Leadership in the 21st Century
- Lead With Impact: How Authentic Leaders Drive Sustained Success
- Successful Global Change and Transformation Strategy
- The Customer-Centric and Growth-Driven Board: A New Board Agenda
- Transforming Global Business and Organization for the Digital Age
- Darlings and Dragons: How China and Asia Reshape The Global World
- Asian Brand Strategy: A New Paradigm
- Family Business Transformation and Transition – Best Global Practices
Martin Roll is the founder and CEO of Martin Roll Company, and brings more than 25 years of C-suite management, advisory and hands-on executional guidance. He has been a Senior Advisor to McKinsey since 2015 involved actively at practical client assignments incl. transformations at scale, strategy development & roadmap implementation, C-suite briefings & workshops. He is an Associate Fellow at The Institute of Asian Consumer Insight, and serves on several global boards and advisory boards. Martin teaches MBA, EMBA and Executive Education programs at Nanyang Business School in Asia/ Singapore, and is a frequent guest lecturer at INSEAD and other leading global business schools. Martin holds an MBA from INSEAD.
Martin leverages his diverse global experiences and extensive business strategy and leadership insights on how to create, scale and sustain enduring, high-performing companies and organizations. Martin Roll is very experienced in counselling clients at all management levels from business owners and C-suite leaders to functional staff across multiple industries and diverse global cultures.