Stefan Hyttfors is an acclaimed futurist, author and global speaker.
”The future is about how we create new, rather than capitalize on old, forms of society and business models to expand wealth and quality of life. So that’s what I do; I study change and I try to inspire as many as possible to embrace it.”
Stefan’s top themes & topic for 2022:
• Digital productsThe online space is expanding (metaverse) and so is our attention. There is a world of new opportunities for digital merchandise. Products that doesn’t exist in real life sounds weird today but so did e-commerce 25 years ago.
• TeslaficationSustainability is no longer a cost, it’s one of the big opportunities for profitable growth. Customers as well as Wall Street are all looking for the next Tesla.
• NFT’s for leadersNon Fungible Tokens and decentralised networks is so much more than art and crypto currency. Be innovative and introduce your company tokens to recruit/attain talent.
• We are onlineStop talking about remote work and drop the work-from-home policy. We work online. Act accordingly.
• BitcoinLeders must learn about, and should invest in Bitcoin as hedge against fluctuating fiat currencies. Too many still think of this as risky but the trend is clear (200% per year on average for 10 years). Now is the time to start.
Stefan Hyttfors has a background as a journalist and economist, today he is one of Europe’s leading voices on disruptive technologies, behavioral change and next-generation leadership. His presentations are tailor-made but always with a solid foundation about sustainability, globalization and digitalization. The feedback from the audience is always a mix of “inspiring and entertaining but with an important sense of urgency”.
According to Stefan the future is not to be predicted, it is to be created. His vision is to help companies and individuals embrace change on a global scale to create a better future.
Stefan is a combination of a stand up comedian and thoughtful key note speaker. He delivers energy and laughs while at the same time making you reflect upon todays challenges and how to tackle the unknown future.